Monday, November 25, 2013

The Wave of the Flag

Sorry it took so long for me to get these pictures, but I haven't gone anywhere.  Therefore, I could not get one until now.   Also, these pictures probably won't be my best flag pictures because I cannot get my flash to turn off.  (If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!)  However, here are the best flag pictures I have taken in this challenge.

These pictures were hard because my flash would not turn off (as I have already told you), and also the flags are so high that I need to zoom in to get the flag to fill the whole frame. (MOM NOTE:  We need a lesson on how to edit pictures by cropping to fill a frame for this type of picture!) This can make the picture blurry with my camera.


I will continue to work on this challenge, but I wanted to post my new challenge for the week.  I will be looking for pictures of unexpected faces created within the environment.  I hope you will be taking your own photos.  I would love to see what you find inside your lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment