Monday, July 7, 2014

4000 Miles

It has been a while since my last post because I have been having problems with upgrading my computer.  I think I have it all fixed.

It has nearly been a month since our vacation and I still have not done this post so I decided to do it now.

We went through 11 states and there is at least one photo here from each state we went through.

In this post I would just like to say... whenever you go on a vacation, you should make sure to take lots of pictures wherever you go.

Next time I have challenged myself to take flower pictures.

Texas Dr. Pepper Museum
Oklahoma Route 66 at Pops

Little House on the Prairie in Kansas

Pony Express riding through Missouri

Kaleidoscope Guy in Iowa

Green Giant vs Dad in Minnesota

Badlands in South Dakota

The Faces in South Dakota

Carving out Crazy Horse in South Dakota

Red Winged Blackbird in Nebraska

"Modern" Prairie Schooner in Nebraska

Dragon Fly Art in Wyoming

Rocky Mountains in Colorado

Volcano in New Mexico

Family History in Texas

Mosaic Buggy in Texas

A Cloud within a Cloud in Texas














No comments:

Post a Comment